Saturday, October 15, 2011

[digital] Sean Miller & Daniel Dubb - Sinnerman EP


Artist(s): Sean Miller, Daniel Dubb
Name: Sinnerman
Genre: tech-house
Label: Toolroom Records
Catalog:  TRAX19401Z
No. of tracks: 1
Type: unmixed

Tracklist:

01. Sinnerman


Opinion:


So I woke up this morning, and on Facebook I saw a link on Steve Lawler`s South America tour, a live transmission from Argentina. And I fell in love with the first track I heard. And I`m still listening to it, amazed by the energy and positive feel it transmits.
Supported not only by Lawler, but by Luciano, Lee Burridge, Mark Knight and Loco Dice, it takes the haunting sample of Nina Simone`s voice, and builds atop of it a powerful by-the-book tech-house track. Sean Miller and Daniel Dubb outdone themselves with this, and I do not know where to start the praise. Maybe at the perfect percussion? Or at the wild piano keys? Or at the perfect bass-line, ready to rock any dancefloor? Too bad I found about it half a year after it was played. But alas I found it. Two thumbs up. By the way, I dropped Lawler`s part 2 of the Argentina set below the track:






No comments:

Post a Comment